California Custom Docks
Your boat deserves the very best dock!
California Custom Docks has been designing and building docks, covered moorings, marinas and architectural gangways since 1985.
Our experienced consultants can recommend the best materials to meet your needs, and our installers will ensure your satisfaction.
See other examples of our docks.
We engineer and construct floating systems:
- Residential Boat Docks, Open and Covered
- Commercial Marinas
- Governmental Courtesy Docks
- Boat Docks for Private Yacht Clubs
- Landside Decks and Piers
- Boat Lifts
- Handicap Accessible (for ADA) Gangway Systems and Fishing Docks
- Self-adjusting Floating Systems
- Galvanized steel, aluminum and pressure treated wood framing.
- Decking surfaces: Aluminum, solid plastic PVC, concrete, various premium lumbers and plywood.
- Covered moorings of galvanized steel framing with roof and siding panels factory finished in your choice of colors.
- Flotation systems.
- Marine hardware and accessories.
Call us for design and construction of docks and marinas.
Serving California, Arizona, Nevada and other western states.
We also repair and refurbish existing facilities.
We are licensed contractors with a professional engineer on staff.
Our design engineer will provide a free estimate, customized to meet your specific needs and desires. We use only top quality materials and provide superior workmanship. All applicable CC&Rs and local restrictions will be adhered to. Please call upon us.
California Custom Docks Corporation
Business office: P.O. Box 7874, Santa Rosa, CA 95407
Phone (800) 847-4233 or (707) 528-3922 * Fax (707) 528-2719
Manufacturing facility in Stockton, California
California Contractor's License No. 619445 A&B
Arizona Contractor's License No. B-1 107751
California Registered Professional Engineer, Certification No. 17784
Arizona Registered Professional Engineer, Certification No. 29022